Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Over 10,000 views and 100 posts!!

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and commenting on this blog over the past 8 months or so.  I was definitely not expecting this many visitors when I started out last August.  I hope that what I post on has been informative and useful.  I will try to keep up with the blog as much as possible in the coming year, but since I am working on my thesis now, I will not make any promises that I will be able to post as often as I have been for the last few months.  Keep checking in for updates, though!!  And thanks again for all the visits and the support in raising awareness of censorship issues, book challenges, and other literary topics of interest.

Thanks for listening!

_rob

P.S. I know it's not about books, but here's an interesting article on the ACLU vs. limiting online access to LGBT content in American schools.

2 comments:

  1. Don't leeeeaaavvveeee us, Rob! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't you worry, as long as there's material to cover, I'll be around :)

    ReplyDelete